- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (Lutron Smart Bridge required; Alexa Device and Smart Bridge sold separately)
- Conveniently control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote control
- Plug-In Lamp Dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to two lamps
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs (for more specific details view “technical specification” below)
- Works with 100-Watts of dimmable LEDS and 300-Watts of incandescent/halogen,
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more (Lutron Smart Bridge Required)
- Kit includes (1) Plug-In Lamp Dimmer and (1) Pico Remote Control
Conveniently create just the right light for reading, watching TV, or entertaining, with the Lutron Caseta Wireless plug-in lamp dimmer and Pico remote control. The plug-in lamp dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to two lamps. Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, on a tabletop pedestal (sold separately) or by mounting the remote directly to the wall. The remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them. The remote also includes a button for saving your favorite light level. This dimmer works with up to 300 watts of incandescent or halogen, 100 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL. This kit includes one plug-in dimmer and one Pico remote control.