- White. Z-Wave smart chips enable two-way RF communication among hundreds of Z-Wave-enabled devices using the Z-Wave international wireless standard.
- 500 Watts for control of permanently installed
incandescent lamp fixtures only (not for control of
- Fits In Standard J-box
- Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Controller
and /or the closest Z-Wave Receiver Module
- Caution:- To reduce the risk of overheating and possible damage to other equipment, do not install to control a receptacle, a motor operated appliance, a fl uorescent lighting fi xture, or a
transformer-supplied appliance, but only permanently installed incandescent lamp fixtures. Make sure the lamp(s) to be controlled directly from the dimmer receiver total no more than 500 watts.
Upgrade your home with Liner’s high tech Z-Wave automation products – we’re making lifestyle technology simple to install and use! The Linear WD500Z Z-Wave Wall Dimmer Switch is wired in place of a traditional overhead lighting wall switch or dimmer and allows wireless Z-Wave remote ON/OFF control of the lights using a remote, wall controller, or smart phone or tablet. The dimmer switch sports a small blue LED indicator lamp that shines when the switch is on, however it can be easily programmed to illuminate when the switch is off if desired, to help locate the switch in the dark. Shipped with a white paddle and decorative plate, the paddle and plate are easily changed to brown, black, almond or ivory with a replaceable trim ring kit (not included). The switch is compatible with permanently-installed incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, halogen and LED lighting, with a capacity of up to 500 watts. Liner’s WD500Z dimmer switch can be included in a programmed lighting ‘scene’, such that multiple Z-Wave-connected lights or electrical items can be turned on or off with a single click of your controller or remote device. All Linear Z-Wave products are compatible with certified Z-Wave controllers, allowing integration with a large number of options in home automation systems. Linear is the world’s largest consumer of Z-Wave chips for smart devices and we’ve been successfully building wireless electronics for over 53 years – so you know that we take quality seriously. Z-Wave controllers – I. e. hubs/gateways/remotes are sold separately. Maximum Load: 500 Watts(For control of permanently installed lighting fixtures only – NOT for control of receptacles) Signal (Frequency): 908. 42 MHz Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device Input: 120v 15A 60Hz Z-Wave Version 4. 55 Network Inclusion Scene Command Class Security Compatible Requires a Neutral Replaceable Trim Ring Design.The product will have wires which are pre-cut for easy stripping.
- The WD500Z-1 dimmer switch can only be installed in homes that have neutral wiring
- · Nortek Security & Control strongly recommends that the installation of the WD500Z-1 dimmer switch be performed by an experienced electrician.
- · Incorrect or improper wiring of the WD500Z-1 dimmer switch can cause irreparable damage to the switches circuitry.