- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Compatible with Wink App, Amazon Echo, SmartThings Hub or any other Zigbee rated device
- Provides 800 lumens of light output and 2700K Soft White appearance
- Lasts 22.8 years with an estimated energy cost of $1.45/year; 60-watt equivalent
- Wirelessly control via smartphone from anywhere in the world, dimmable via smart app
- Rated for indoor use for general purpose applications
While installing the users must:
1) Install Hub software and all firmware updates.
2) Twist the bulb into light socket.
3) use app to scan for new items & connect them.
Note: Suggest to use WINK Hub for best results. Any other ZigBee certified hub will work with GE Link bulbs. All hubs must have their firmware updated to ensure they are compatible.